Ezypay is a multi-award-winning Fintech company established in 1996, specialising in the provision of subscription and recurring direct debit payments.
With offices in Australia, New Zealand and Malaysia, Ezypay has processed over $3 billion worth of subscription payments in 9 countries across the Asia Pacific region (Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand and South Korea) and we’re continually expanding.
Over the last few years, we have put significant effort into our next generation cloud subscription billing platform. This is a core strategic focus, and we continue to actively develop and grow this platform.
Reporting directly to the CTO, and managing a small team, you will have a combination of analytical, strategic business, stakeholder management and planning skills. Additionally, you’ll have expert knowledge in the payments industry.
The Product Manager is responsible for defining the long-term vision of Ezypay’s products in line with the company strategy. A thought leader who drives the product in the proper direction. An expert facilitator who recognizes the importance of getting stakeholder buy-in, you gather data and evidence in the form of market, customer and competitor insights to shape the product strategy, identify opportunities for product innovation and educate and align the internal teams around the product strategy.
- Understand our customers’ and users’ needs
- Understand and represent user needs through user research and engagement, utilizing the output to both inform product strategy and to educate the internal teams
- Understand the subscription payments domain and the competitor landscape
- Perform in-depth market, customer, and competitor analysis to help inform product strategy and the roadmap
- Define and refine Ezypay’s product strategy including vision, value proposition and roadmap
- Align internal teams, stakeholders and partners around a clearly articulated vision and cohesive product roadmap
- Develop high-level product pricing and positioning strategies
- Strategically prioritise larger features and themes in order to capitalise on opportunities
- Lead the Product Owners and the Engineering and other internal teams to innovate and continually improve the product
- Advocate for your product internally and externally
- Engage with your internal and external stakeholders
- A bachelor's degree focused on business, finance or requisite industry experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Product Manager with commercial decision-making experience, preferably in financial services
- Demonstrated experience within the Payments Industry
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, and understand time allocation / investment assessment methodologies to ensure the focus is on what is important
- Excellent communicator and understand that being a Product Manager is being a translator, influencer, and negotiator combined.
- Excited about data, both qualitative and quantitative, to inform your product decisions
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders to develop constructive and collaborative relationships
- Demonstrated experience with modern product discovery and delivery techniques
- A great place to work
- Flexible/hybrid working arrangements and work life balance
- A fun team environment
- A dynamic and challenging technical environment
- Gym subsidies
- Casual Dress Code
How to Apply
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, don’t wait, apply now and commence immediately.
To be considered for the position please click 'Apply Now' and upload a current resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria.