- Join an innovative company
- Be part of a brand new team
- Flexible Working Conditions
- A fun team environment
Newly created role >>> make it your own!
Do you love working in a vibrant and energetic environment?
Are you motivated working within a highly driven sales team? Come showcase your exceptional sales and customer relations skills!
Ezypay is a multi-award winning Fintech company established in 1996, specialising in the provision of subscription and recurring direct debit payments.
With offices in Australia, New Zealand and Malaysia, Ezypay has processed over $3 billion worth of subscription payments in 9 countries across the Asia Pacific region (Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand and South Korea) and we’re continually expanding.
As part of the newly created Sales team at Ezypay, you will be critical to ensuring Ezypay continues to achieve its revenue targets.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for supporting the Partner Managers and Account Directors within the sales team to achieve company growth, generating your own pipeline and revenues, as well as managing our inbound client sales and inquiries.
You will be well organised and take a structured approach to a range of sales activities, including lead follow-up, outbound calls and emails, client consultations and structured health check reviews. You will be comfortable with making the most of our CRM platform (Hubspot) and automating tasks to ensure effective and efficient engagement with prospects and customers.
As part of this new sales team, there’s plenty of opportunities to drive change and help guide Ezypay through its next phase of ambitious growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work in conjunction with the Partner Managers to identify and gain new business through a sustained program of prospecting by cold & warm calling, emailing, and following up referrals/leads while keeping abreast of competitor's sales strategies.
- Work in conjunction with the Account Director to proactively engage our key clients maintain solid relationships and identify revenue growth opportunities.
- Create and manage your own pipeline of prospects, working closely with them across the sales cycle and ensuring they deliver the revenues forecasted.
- Manage the inbound sales channels (calls, emails and website referrals) and close deals through a consultative approach, understanding the clients needs and making the appropriate product feature recommendations.
- Build strong client relationships, working with key stakeholders (internal and external) to maximise business opportunity and growth.
- Understand the client's business objectives, buying criteria and decision-making processes.
- Develop long term business partnerships in order to leverage revenue from the relationship and promote the organisation as a quality.
- Work closely with Marketing to engage key campaigns and follow all leads through to conclusion.
What we are looking for ….
- The hunger to make an impact! Treat it like it’s your own business!
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role – sales, account management & payments experience preferred
- Experience working within an Inside sales team.
- Solid CRM skills (HubSpot desirable)
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Experience providing solutions, based on customer needs and ensuring mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Experience in contract negotiation and renewal management, especially in a SaaS/Subscription based business model.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals at all organizational levels (including C suite).
The Perky Side of our Benefits ….
- Fantastic team culture
- Flexible working arrangements (including remote working) and work life balance
- Guidance and mentoring from leaders within the business
- A dynamic and challenging environment, with the opportunity to make a real and lasting difference to our business
- Casual dress code
- Modern office located in the heart of Chatswood
How to Apply
If you tick off the above criteria, don’t wait, apply now!
To be considered for the position please click 'Apply Now' and upload a current resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
This could be the start of your rewarding career with Ezypay.
In Response to Covid-19:
All interviews are currently being held virtually. If you are invited to attend an interview, our Human Resources team will guide you through our interview process.