- Join an innovative company with a great culture
- Flexible Working Conditions
- A fun team environment
Are you looking for a company that values its employees above all, and want to feel like an integral part of the business? Do you want to work in an industry that is creative, fun, and fast-paced where no day is the same?
Ezypay is a multi-award winning FinTech company established in 1996, specialising in the provision of subscription and recurring direct debit payments.
With offices in Australia, New Zealand and Malaysia, Ezypay has processed over $3 billion worth of subscription payments in 9 countries across the Asia Pacific region (Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand) and we’re continually expanding.
We are currently looking for a Customer Success Manager to ensure we have effective multi-channel programs to onboard, maintain, retain and grow new and existing clients at scale. Through analysis of the existing customer base, you will provide insights and trends to drive opportunities and growth within existing accounts, and manage client satisfaction.
As the Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Define the key customer segments, revenue, industry, geographical region, systems etc. through detailed data analysis to build a framework for management of each segment
- Acquire a thorough understanding of each segment, client requirements, and expand the relationship by proposing solutions that meet their objectives and deliver value
- Build multi-channel programs that engage and grow existing territory revenues at scale through ongoing education, cross-selling, up-selling etc.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to clients in a timely manner
- Apply pricing models and scenarios that provide the best outcome
- Manage renewals at risk through coordinated activities across support, product and sales teams where required to engage and retain customers
- Formally keep track of client satisfaction and report on their status
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders
- Serve as the link of communication between key clients and internal teams to resolve any issues
- 2-3 + years’ experience in a data analysis, business insights and strategy development
- Proven track record in planning and executing a multi-channel approach to onboard, maintain, retain and grow the business of existing clients
- Successful use of digital marketing tools to engage clients at scale to achieve CS goals
- Professional manner, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and empathetic nature
- Proven capacity to engage with key stakeholders (internally and externally)
- Strong commercial understanding and judgement, good business acumen, conceptual skills and possesses good presentation skills
- Sound knowledge of the FinTech landscape preferred
- HubSpot experience preferred
The Perky Side of our Benefits
- Guidance and mentoring from leaders within the business
- Dynamic, positive work environment
- Casual dress code
- Flexible working arrangements
How to Apply
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, don’t wait, it’s easy to apply online.
To be considered for the position please click 'Apply Now' and upload a current resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
This could be the start of your rewarding career with Ezypay.
In Response to Covid-19:
All interviews are currently being held virtually. If you are invited to attend an interview, our Human Resources team will guide you through our interview process.