About the Role
As an experienced Customer Support Representative, you will provide our customers with product information and resolve any emerging issues that occur with accuracy and efficiency.
What are we looking for?
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a helpdesk, service desk or contact centre environment. Fintech or Financial Industry experience will be highly regarded.
- Ability to support a variety of start times (shifts can range from 4 am to 5 pm)
- Advanced English communication skills (written and spoken)
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy, with strong administration and multi-tasking skills
- Experience using customer service software/ ticketing systems or CRM (Zendesk desirable)
- Excellent customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious.
- A true team player that really cares about their peers.
Some of our Benefits
- Generous salary package
- Gym subsidies
- Casual dress code
- Flexible working environment (work from home & remote working options)
- Delicious office snacks
- Guidance and mentoring from leaders within the business
- Dynamic, positive work environment
- Fantastic team culture
In Response to Covid-19:
All interviews are currently being held virtually. If you are invited to attend an interview, our Human Resources team will guide you through our interview process.