Do you love working in a diverse, fast paced, and energetic environment? A rare opportunity exists at Ezypay for an experienced Senior Accounts Executive.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, the right individual will possess great leadership qualities which will drive innovation and achieve team excellence.
Ezypay is a multi-award winning FinTech company established in 1996, specialising in the provision of subscription and recurring direct debit payments.
With offices in Australia, New Zealand and Malaysia, Ezypay has processed over $3 billion worth of subscription payments in 10 countries across the Asia Pacific region (Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, South Korea and Thailand) and we’re continually expanding.
- Lead a small team responsible for AR, AP, GL and Bank functions for the entire Group entities.
- Provide guidance, coaching and on-the-job training to staff to upscale the staff capabilities, skills and knowledge.
- Review daily AR & AP invoices
- Validate Corporate/Trust bank transactions daily
- Ensure corporate /trust bank reconciliations are reviewed in a timely manner
- Review monthly/ bi-monthly / quarterly SST, GST and VAT filing
- Validate notes to accounts monthly
- Prepare Actual vs Budget analysis on a monthly basis
- Prepare accurate reports for monthly board meetings
- Assist with annual budgets
- 5+ years of professional experience, and a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a similar role (banking and/or payments experience considered favorably)
- Degree qualified or completion of CMA, CPA or CA
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), familiarity with data query/data management tools is extremely desirable
- Experienced and motivated working in fast-paced, high-energy environments with specific experience in multi-national businesses
- Experience in Oracle Financials (preferred) or other management accounting software
- A “hands on” approach and result oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good leadership skills
The Perky Side of our Benefits
- Generous salary package
- Gym subsidies
- Casual dress code
- Flexible working arrangements
- Guidance and mentoring from leaders within the business
- Dynamic, positive work environment
- Fantastic team culture
How to Apply
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, don’t wait, apply now. To be considered for the position please click 'Apply Now' and upload a current resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
In Response to Covid-19
All interviews are currently being held virtually. If you are invited to attend an interview, our Human Resources team will guide you through our interview process