Do you love working in a fast paced, vibrant, and energetic environment?
Ezypay is a multi-award winning FinTech company established in 1996, specialising in the provision of subscription and recurring direct debit payments.
With offices in Australia, New Zealand and Malaysia, Ezypay has processed over $3 billion worth of subscription payments in 9 countries across the Asia Pacific region (Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan and Thailand) and we’re continually expanding.
About the Role
Reporting into the Application Support Team Leader, you will provide application support to customers, merchants and partners for any technical enquiries/issues/incidents. As well as, apply technical skills, business knowledge and problem solving skills to identify software defects, investigate and analyze through integration issues, working towards solutions to various application technical issues.
This diverse and varied role will keep you busy. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Provide timely responses and resolutions based on severities and agreed SLAs.
- Investigate service elements, such as application logs, error codes, environments, etc. for troubleshooting.
- Work closely and collaborate with departments across the business, such as customer support, pre-sales, merchant operations and engineering to solve complex issues and ensure quality solutions are delivered.
- Provide billing/settlement data reporting by running SQL queries to both internal and external teams (as requested) on scheduled or ad-hoc basis.
- Investigate, analyseand resolve the technical API and integration issues.
- Manage, log and track support requests using ticketing system (Zendesk).
- Finding and reporting system bugs/defects to the Engineering team(Jira).
- Monitor the production systems via scripts and alerts.
- Documenting, sharing and publishing new solutions, processes and procedures into our Knowledge Base.
- Handle service disruptions communication with internal team and external partners.
- Collaborate with other team members to apply new ideas, practices and tools to improve the team’s effectiveness.
- Assist with testing and review of new releases, pilot projects and how it will impact our partners/merchants.
What are we looking for?
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer) or equivalent is required.
- 2-3 years of related experience working in application support / Level 2 technical support environment supporting software applications (preferably Cloud based software systems).
- Experience in advance SQL scripting and queries.
- Experience in using API’s and Postman.
- Experience debugging or administering Java based applications.
- Experience with any ticketing systems (e.g. Zendesk, Salesforce, JIRA, etc.)
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving and time management skills, with an eye for detail.
- Good excel and data analytical skills.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills and passionate in cutting-edge technology.
- Flexible with working hours (primarily APAC hours currently).
- Hard working and self-motivated, and demonstrating a high level of initiative.
- Willing to learn and take ownership of new assignments, able to contribute by exploring new alternatives and suggestions.
- Experience working in fintech industry would be an added advantage
Some of our benefits
- Generous salary package
- Gym subsidies
- Casual dress code
- Flexible working environment (work from home & remote working options)
- Delicious office snacks
- Guidance and mentoring from leaders within the business
- Dynamic, positive work environment
- Fantastic team culture
How to Apply
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, don’t wait, it’s easy to apply online.
To be considered for the position please click 'Apply Now' and upload a current resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
This could be the start of your rewarding career with Ezypay
In Response to Covid-19:
All interviews are currently being held virtually. If you are invited to attend an interview, our Human Resources team will guide you through our interview process.